Synergy 1000/64 (Subscription)
- Purchase, download, install within minutes
- Less than $4 a day
- No long-term commitments or contracts
- Rapid set-up and implementation
- Flexible data entry methods
- Easy, one-click navigation
- Wide variety of charts
- Sophisticated analytics and real-time math calculations
- Instant extensive reporting
- Automated data collection using built-in COM port utility
- 1Ghz or faster CPU (compatible 64-bit processor)
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB or larger disk space
- HD display
- Microsoft Windows® 10 or higher
- Windows compatible printers
- Windows Server 2008 or greater
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 or greater
Monitor Quality in Real-Time
Zontec gives you instant collaboration so your manufacturing team can make quality a proactive part of your business. Rich in features and functionality, our Synergy SPC software serves over 5000 companies in more than 50 countries.
Simple Single-Screen Operation
All functions--data collection, charting, monitoring, analysis, communication, and reporting—operate from a single screen.
Blazing Fast Performance
You can create files, enter data, create charts, query samples, and generate reports as fast as you can click a mouse.
Synergy 1000 is designed so all information can be immediately viewed by or emailed to the appropriate person instantly.
Synergy 1000 was designed with templates for rapid implementation, and includes a wide variety of charts, all available with the click of a mouse.
MET Plastics Uses Synergy to Speed Up Certification Process
MET Plastics specializes in injection molding of high-end critical parts, catering to Original Equipment Manufacturers’ (OEM) with build requirements ranging from 100-100,000 units. By specifically focusing on the low volume market, MET Plastics is able to ensure a higher level of service than a traditional injection molder.
Hours Saved a Day
Time for Additional Certifications
“I love run charts. It’s easy to convert to Cpks when a customer requests it. It just takes a couple of clicks and you get what you need. The other software packages aren’t that easy to use. The run charts also detect a trend fast enough to react to it. It is now tracked much easier and the results are much easily controlled.”
——Wayne Maurer, Quality Manager for MET Plastics